Vitamin C Facial Serum
Get your glow on!
Get your glow on.
This antioxidant-rich serum helps to improve the appearance of the skin while working to protect and preserve from external damage. Formulated with vitamin C, E, hyaluronic acid, and edelweiss stem cells to hydrate and prevent skin from oxidation. Leaves skin with a beautiful healthy glow.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Antioxidant-rich formula prevents collagen loss
- Hydrates, softens, brightens, and protects your skin
- Tested under the control of a dermatologist to be non-irritating and hypoallergenic
Scentuals Vitamin C Serum Details
Find out what this vitamin C serum can do for your face!
Hydrate, plump, and brighten uneven skin tone with our 99.7% natural Vitamin C Facial Serum. The antioxidant-rich formula prevents collagen loss, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while it hydrates, softens, brightens, and protects your skin. It has many more properties:
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects against damaging free radicals while visibly brightening and firming skin.
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates to help your skin retain moisture, plump skin, increase firmness, and smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Edelweiss plant stem cells contain anti-inflammatory properties that reduce signs of aging while promoting collagen production for supple, radiant skin.
- Tested under the control of a dermatologist to be non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
Which skin type is it good for?
You can use Scentuals Vitamin C serum for sensitive skin. Other than that, you can use it on:
- Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
- Uneven skin tone
How to Use Scentuals Vitamin C Serum
Understand how to use this incredible Vitamin Serum for Your Face
Scentuals Vitamin C serum is simple and easy to apply on your skin:
- Release 2-4 drops of serum into your palm.
- Massage gently onto the face, neck, and décolletage.
- Use morning and/or night.
For optimal results, use after your favourite Scentuals Cleanser and Toner.
If this is your first time, you can always try a patch test to see if you might be allergic. Here's how:
- Select a small area of your skin that's easy to conceal
- Apply a small amount of product (at least a drop) and wait 24 hours
- If no side effects occur, then apply.
- Discontinue if you develop hives, rash, or redness.
Scentuals Vitamin C Serum Contains Natural Ingredients
Everything you put on the outside goes in the inside - make sure it's natural
Aqua, Glycerin, Volcanic Soil, Aloe Barbadensis, Silk Amino Acids, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil Expressed, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Parfum, Ethylhexlgycerin, Amylopectin, Hyaluronic Acid, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Levulinate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral
60ml / 2oz Recyclable Glass Bottle
Why Should You Choose Scentuals Vitamin C Serum?
You won’t regret the amazing properties of this organic vitamin C serum.
Scentuals Vitamin C serum is one of the best anti-aging serums on the market. It's key to maintaining smooth, even, and stunning skin. Because consistency is key for maximum effect, adding it into your skin care routine isn't a hassle. It's easy to use and only requires a few drops and a massaging effect. Apply in the morning and use it for its UV-protectant properties throughout the day. If you're still curious about whether or not it's right for you, check out our frequently asked questions about this natural Vitamin C serum for sensitive skin!
What are the Skincare Benefits of Vitamin C?
Your body is unable to produce Vitamin C. To get your daily dose of natural vitamin C on your skin, it needs to be applied topically. With daily use, you can experience the following benefits:
- Boosts collagen production
- Diminishes visible signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes the appearance of dark spots
- Hydrates and firms for improved radiance and texture
- Potent antioxidant brightens skins and reduces discoloration
- Provides a second line of defense against harmful UV rays and damaging free radicals
What are the properties of edelweiss plant stem cells?
Edelweiss plants have incredible properties since it thrives in the harsh conditions of mountain ranges. It has plenty of flavonoids, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatories that provide you with a glowing complexion and luminous skin. Here are some of its benefits when combined with our Scentuals Vitamin C Serum:
- Strengthens the skin’s protective barrier against damaging environmental irritants
- Antioxidant properties reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Anti-inflammatory properties reduce signs of sensitivity
Does Vitamin C Cause Sensitivity to the Sun?
No, vitamin C does not make the skin more sensitive to the sun. In fact, the antioxidant properties of vitamin C help to protect the skin against UV-induced damage caused by free radicals. However, vitamin C is not a substitute for sunscreen as it does not absorb or block UV rays. Therefore, we always recommend that you use Scentuals vitamin C serum with sunscreen during the day. Vitamin C for sensitive skin is the ideal option to add to your skin care routine. Studies have shown that using vitamin C with sunscreen can protect your skin from further photodamage caused by sun exposure vs sunscreen alone.
What are the Skincare Benefits of Vitamin C Serum?
Scentuals Vitamin C Serum helps you achieve visibly smooth, youthful skin while strengthening and protecting skin health. With daily use, the benefits of vitamin serum for face are:
- Promotes collagen production when vitamin C and E serum is added to routine
- Improve skin texture with vitamin C serum for sensitive skin
- Firm, brighten and protect with the best vitamin C serum for sensitive skin
Is Scentuals Vitamin C Serum good for all skin types? Even sensitive skin types?
Yes, our organic Vitamin C Serum is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin types. Our Vitamin C Facial Serumhas been tested under the control of a dermatologist to be non-irritating and hypoallergenic. We always recommend conducting a patch test on a small skin area and waiting 24 hours to see if any irritation occurs before regular use of the Scentuals Vitamin C Serum. We also suggest consulting a dermatologist with specific questions or concerns before using.
Where do I fit Vitamin C Facial Serum into my Skincare Routine?
Scentuals Vitamin C Facial Serum can be added to any skincare routine! After cleansing and toning your skin, apply a few drops of the Vitamin C Facial Serum onto your hands, then smooth it onto your face morning and/or the night before your moisturizer. During the daytime, always follow up with sunscreen to protect your skin from UV rays. This organic vitamin C serum works perfectly in a variety of conditions to provide you with skin that works for your everyday needs! Add Scentuals Vitamin C Serum to your skin care routine today.
Is Vitamin C Facial Serum Safe to Use During Pregnancy?
Vitamin C-based products are safe to use during pregnancy. It can be beneficial to help minimize the appearance of hyperpigmentation that may occur during pregnancy. Scentuals Vitamin C serum is formulated to provide you with safe and effective products to use. Although our Vitamin C Facial Serum is 99.7% natural, non-irritating, and hypoallergenic, we always suggest that you carefully read over the product ingredients and discuss them with your physician or dermatologist before use.
Great customer service
I really love this product, so I was disappointed to get one that wasn’t quite right. It had an unusual smell. I contacted customer service and they were great at trying to problem solve and made sure I got a product consistent with the quality I know it is.
Vitamin c facial serum
Fantastic! On my second bottle. Will continue to buy. Really brightens my skin.
vitamin C Facial Serum;
Excellent !!! Try it you will love it .
I love this serum!
I use this product mainly for the long term/future benefits for my skin, but it also has amazing short term benefits as well! It makes my skin SOO soft and moisturized! It smells amazing and brightens and evens my skin tone. Love it! I’m a customer for life.
love this stuff
so this came in a random subscription box like almost 2 years ago. I literally loved it & used every last drop. been in school full time & haven’t been able to afford it until recently graduating. got it again & it’s still just as amazing. i love this serum & don’t want to go without it :)